Friday 24 August 2012

August Top Tips For Young & Healthy


August Top Actions for Staying Young & Healthy

  1. Laugh at least once a day. When was the last time you had a good old belly laugh? Even when I am on my own I listen to funny programmes or read an article that makes me chuckle.
  2. Give out good energy. Practice smiling at everyone you meet, even if you don't feel like it, you will feel better I promise. Remember the old saying “if you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours”
  3. Stay fully engaged. This is tough to do and vitally important. When you speak on the phone, do you find yourself doing other 'stuff' too? Unless it's a really annoying call centre (in which case I have other tips!) decide to listen with all your attention. Give that person your emotional presence as you would wish them to do with you.
  4. Plan your food especially for those times when you know eating healthily will be a challenge. Freeze ahead to take the stress out of those times. My colleagues are often commenting how nice my soup or risotto smells as they eat a takeaway sandwich.
  5. Employ an expert. Heres the sales pitch! Pain makes you feel old!! Either find an expert to diagnose, treat and help you prevent re-occurrence or use an expert for preventative measures. My physio's and other therapists often have clients who come regularly to stay supple and mobile or to prepare for events. I see clients who use me as a sounding board to offload stress and find solutions to seemingly insurmountable problems. Call 0118 978 2409

    Have a great month

http://www.warrclinic.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment